My Camping Experience

Kia Ora bloggers, hello and welcome to my blog post about the year 5 and 6 camp trip. In this blog I will tell you about my camp experience day 1.

On day 1 I got to school as usual with my suitcase and my bag. I saw the bus it was HUGE! we all lined up at the canopy and we waited a while. After half an hour we finally we put our suitcase at the bottom of the bus. when we got on the bus it was so comfy, we put our bags at the top of the bus like an airplane. I sat down at the very back of the bus it was so comfy I was about to fall asleep. it was a 2-3 hour drive to Waipu Cove we arrived at around 10 Am. We ate some lunch and we saw the beautiful waves crashing on the sand. After an hour we left and it was a 2-3 hour drive to Kerikeri where we also did the bush walk. When we arrived we saw a huge forest. We walked in and it was a bit slippery from the rain. I walked a lot and my feet started to hurt but we saw the oldest stone house in New Zealand it was also a shop. We stayed at Kerikeri for around 2 hours, we went to Rainbow Falls after that we stayed for around 30 minutes.  Finally we went to the camp site the dorms had 2 bunk beds and a queen size bed and that’s the end of day 1. Goodbye bloggers blog, ya later.