The Soccer Game

Hello! My name is Saber and I’m going to tell you about my soccer game experience. The first game was fine they were really good and they almost scored but our goal keeper saved it. We scored the first goal and another and one more! The scores were 3-nil we took a 20 minute break and we got to eat a snack. the second game was with mrpr school. They were better than the other school where the game went like this. We started off with a center kick for the other team. They kicked it to their team mate but our team took the ball and i was subbed off but we scored! 

Here is a picture of us in the soccer zones. The third game was fun the school was good but we scored 7 times and they scored none the finale score was 7-0. then  we had a 20 minute break and it was off to the  fourth and hardest game. they were so close to scoring but our team took the ball and we scored  in the top corner and we scored again the game was scored 2-0 and we won. the last game. i was nervous it was a center kick for our team he passed it to my friend in our team he ran it up but the ball was taken by the other team.  the other team shot and they missed we got the ball as a goalies kick and Pedro got the ball and ran it up and shot we missed. It started for a kick for the other team and they passed it to their team we got the ball and… SCORED! the time ran out but the finale score was 1-0. Here is a picture of us playing.  Thank you for reading my soccer experience.

Blog ya later.

3 thoughts on “The Soccer Game

1. Kia ora Saber,
    Great to see you back blogging. One of my sons played soccer, you need to be fit to play to keep up. You were lucky to have subs. It is great you managed to get a team photo and well as one of the games added to your post. I am glad you won that game, how many games di you play altogether?

2. Kia ora Saber,
    The most interesting part was that your team won all the games. Did you miss some caplets letters and the right full-stops? Great! I like how you made it really interesting and there was lots of info in to your blog post. Remember to add full-stops and caplet letters in to your post.

3. Malo lelei Saber.
    I really liked how awesome you guys played soccer. Your goalkeeper is really good. I can’t believe your first game was 7-0 and your second 2-0 and your third game 1-0. I love the pictures you guys took. I loved how you share and pass the ball to each other, like a real team should.

From Tuakalau